What is 12Bis?:
- Two player game based on communication that targets a teenage audience.
- Contains puzzles and riddles that must be solved by communicating with the other player.
- Creates pervasive gameplay that can lead to urban exploration in the real world.
- Created by team Lumina: Elaine Gusella, Alizé Rey, Marie-Pier Bouffard, Véronique Bouffard, Katryne Laberge and Jennifer Sunahara. Sound by Amélie Bouita.
- Won the Judges Choice Award in 2016 during the May Ubisoft Creative Jam.
- Powered by Unity3D. Created with Fungus.
- PLAY Player 0ne!