What is Kami?:
- A single player therapeutic breathing game for children living with anxiety.
- Creates a relaxing experience that is a combination of physical toys, and a video game.
- To control the main character, the player must gently blow air into the microphone, and touch the handmade Makey-Makey controls, one of which was a stress ball.
- Created by team Loose Sheets: Claire Bléhaut, Nicholas Chabot, Véronique Bouffard, Sarah Dunlavey, Julie Pilon and Jennifer Sunahara. Sound by Marc-Antoine Giguère.
- Won the Originality Award in 2016 during the August Ubisoft Creative Jam.
- Powered by Unity3D.